- Membership dues are only $10 a year.
- The Membership Year is the same as the Calendar Year (January – December).
- Current year dues are waived for Members who join after October 1st and the $10 paid is applied to dues for the following Membership Year.
- Invitations to special events held for Members of Oyster Mill Playhouse.
- The ability to run for election to the OMP Board of Directors.
- The right to attend and vote at the 3 General Membership Meetings held in March, June and September. At the June Membership Meeting, the members elect new OMP Board Officers and Board Members-at-Large.
- The right to attend meetings of the OMP Board. (Board meetings are open to all members as a guest of the Board; members are entitled to participate in discussions of OMP business, but cannot vote.)
- The right to borrow costumes and props free of charge if you follow a simple sign-out procedure.
How to Become a Member
There are two ways to become a member of Oyster Mill Playhouse: